Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Inspiration to Dream


dream it - just like my dreams


Do you have a dream which you want to reach? If yes, who/what is your source of that inspiration?
Most people who have a dream and are on the path of their dream would admit that they need and have some foundation of inspiration to move forward in their journey.  This source of inspiration makes our journey more exciting because we are inspired to do this. Being inspired by someone is one of the main reasons why everyone reached their dream in life.
Every time I ask my friends if who/what their inspiration in their life to achieve their dream is their family or love ones. YES, my answer too is my family. I am a person because my parents taught me by example to be a great individual. They inspires and encourages all of my dreams and I know that there is nothing I want to do I cannot strive for. You cannot reach your goal without having an inspiration in life.
Although everybody will not admit it, everyone has a secret dream in their life. That little something that they’ve always thought about and wished possibly will happen. It may be success in a dream job, it might be travel to a far, and it can even be hopes of having a family. No matter what it is, this secret dream is that one thing that they wish.
Secret dream??hmmm. Do you have a secret dream, right? What is it?? I know it’s your secret. Hehehe. You can share it if you want :-). Just go with the flow and follow your dreams.
It is better if you are inspired doing things in your life. If you don’t have yet inspiration in your life, let your family, friends, best friends, God , your especial someone or even your crush is the source of your inspiration. And if that happen, I’m sure that it is possible to make this dream come true. :-)
DREAM IT! BELIEVE IT! ACHIEVE IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment