Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Studies are my Priority

study- just like my dreams
Study is My Priority




Why do we have to go to school? Well because it is the best option for our future. Education is what shows the people surrounding us.
We have many dreams in life which we must deal each and every day. The top most dreams of every youth are having an education, just like me. Education is the most important that everyone needs to pursue because it is the only way to have a successful in life..
Study is not easy; you need to manage your time because you are the one who take the risk for this. As a student, study is much important than everything because it will help us in the future. We’ll have to do everything by our self. We will not ever going to depend on anyone but we will be talking with none educated people. By this education, we increase our knowledge and we get a sense of understanding and wonder. Being an educated is one of our advantages because at first we help our family, our government and most of all to help our self to become a successful in life.
Study is the only way to pursue or to make my dreams come true. It is to help my family when I graduate in college. I know that we’re the same dreams, right? Even though it is the most hardship time as student, I need to do my best to get my diploma on time. After I receive that thing, I will give it to my parent’s then say thank you for everything they sacrifice for my study. That’s my number 1 dreams in life, seeing my parents happy for me. Then, in the near future my parents will not work for us so that they will never feel the hardship of doing labor for us and now I’m the one who support them.
This dream is possible, because I know that I can do it as long as I have faith in God and having a positive thinking in life.
"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. -Norman Vincent Peale"

1 comments:

edwadsdse said...

Yes study is my priority too :)

Post a Comment